Mar 12, 2007

The Ladies of my Life

Here are the Ladies of my life


My first love - Adeline (T18)
Got her during my Poly days and she was with me in my darkest hour. Too bad her flip broke follow by the antenna. Some say she became a Nokia and thats when I knew its over between us.


My Crush - April (T28)
April was my baby when we met during my NS days. She was the slimmest girl of all time and remain fateful to me for 2 years. She could sit in my No.4 pocket and no one knew she is there. That is till I left her in the rain and she fell ill. After one visit to the clinic too many, I knew she is leaving me for good.


My rebound - Alice (R600)
She served me well as a quick replacement. The cheapest babe I ever got. The only reason I kept her around was because I was waiting for another to come by.


My faithful - Amelia (Z200)
She was named after a France movie. A quirky girl which first caught my eye on a commercial. She was my first colored phone and was my daring. Though she getting slow and weak, she has been with me for 4 years now. Up till today.


My current squeeze - Aileen (W700)
We didnt quite make it true earlier on, but lately things are looking up between us. She is my first photogenic babe. And if its not for my job, I would have brought her around with me all the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails